Friday, June 17, 2011

Denali!

Today it is absolutely gorgeous out! I think it is the most clear, and warmest day since my arrival two weeks ago. Over my lunch break pastor came into my office to tell me that Denali (Mt. Mckinley) is "out" today and I should take this time to go get some pictures since with the unpredictable weather it could be cloudy by the time I was done with work. So I jumped in the car and drove 3/4 of a mile up the road to the fire station.

   There is a beautiful spot to look out and see. Denali is over 200 miles away but since it is so large and a clear day I had a nice view.

Click for larger view, Denali!

Over 200 miles away and I can see Denali

Denali in all her splendor
Mt. Susitna
Mt. Susitna is the mountian that I have the pleasure of viewing each morning I awake. If you look at my previous blog you can see Mt. Susitna as she look from my window. I'm glad that Denali decided to come out today because I am not feeling like going on a major hike today after my journey yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment